- Is it difficult for you to find time for maintenance activities?
- Do you have a hard time scheduling maintenance work around the production schedule?
- Do you ever need to show the value of maintenance and inventory to management?
- Do you have difficulty responding to management requests in a timely manner?
- Do you need to coordinate maintenance activities with other departments?
- Do service requests ever get lost?
- Do you let people know when the requests they have made have been completed?
Our Solution: FTMaintenance will help you improve communications.
FTMaintenance creates a communication channel between you, your maintenance team, and the rest of your organization. Schedule, manage, and fulfill service requests quickly, accurately, and within the production schedule.
Automate and Simplify Work Request Notifications
The Service Request Module allows users to submit service requests via web browser. This software will help you manage and address incoming service requests, document your service request history, and communicate work request status throughout.
- Automatically remembers requesters
- Easy to customize and require information
- New requests automatically emailed to maintenance team
- Status updates automatically emailed to requester
- Work order completion automatically emailed to requester
Full Visibility of Requests
View all open requests and/or work orders from the Service Request Module, allowing for complete transparency between your maintenance team and your organization.
- Reduce and/or eliminate duplicate requests
- Easily monitor request status
- Easy to search with built-in filters
Improve Communication Within Your Team
FTMaintenance automates essential communications regarding:
- Maintenance work assignments
- Upcoming preventive maintenance
- Inventory reorder point notifications
- Parts and vendor needed to complete work orders
Easily Share the Maintenance Schedule
The scheduling module allows maintenance managers to see and share all active and upcoming work orders at a glance. Sharing the calendar with other department managers improves relationships between maintenance and production, and ensures maintenance is scheduled when equipment is available.
- Easy-to-understand calendar, color-coded by maintenance type
- See what's important through multiple schedule views. View by:
- Month, day, and week
- Customer (internal and external)
- Quick access to preview work orders from the scheduling module