- Do you have issues when inventory is under-stocked or overstocked?
- Do you know where all your spare parts are used?
- How accurate are your inventory records.
- Do you have any issues with staff checking out parts?
- Do you ever find that you don’t have the parts you need to complete a maintenance job?
- Do you ever have issues knowing when to restock parts? Do you ever run out of stock parts?
- Do you have a good system for generating requisitions and purchase orders?
- Are you able to track your inventory purchasing?
- Do you need better control over who has authority to order parts?
Our Solution: FTMaintenance will help you manage inventory.
FTMaintenance makes inventory management easy by helping maintenance teams keep track of parts and vendors, ensuring that the proper parts are always on hand.
Track Part Usage
FTMaintenance has a full set of tools to track your maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) inventory.
- Quickly update part counts and costs
- Track inventory activity by type
- Automatically update inventory counts based on parts used by maintenance
- Multiple stockroom support for large facilities
Automate and Simplify Reordering
FTMaintenance will notify you when critical parts go below your preset reorder points or when they are needed for upcoming maintenance work.
- Set custom reorder points for each piece of inventory
- Automatic reorder notifications via email
- Know when to reorder parts before you run out
- Easily communicate economic order quantities
- Get advanced notification of parts needed for upcoming preventive maintenance (PM) work orders
- Avoid excessive expedited shipping expenses
Requisitions Made Easy
FTMaintenance can create requisitions and purchase orders for maintenance teams that want to further improve their cost tracking.
- 1-click requisition creation
- Track vendors and blanket purchase orders
- Easily view past and pending inventory purchases