- Do you feel that too much of your downtime is unplanned?
- Do you need to decrease your equipment downtime?
- Do the same pieces of equipment keep breaking down?
- Do the same breakdowns keep occurring?
- Do equipment failures ever negatively impact customer delivery?
- Do you know when equipment needs to be replaced?
- Do you feel that you have maintenance activities that aren’t cost effective?
Our Solution: FTMaintenance will help you reduce maintenance costs.
FTMaintenance helps maintenance teams extend asset life cycles and minimize the costs associated with maintaining equipment. FTMaintenance gathers information about equipment to help maintenance teams identify and anticipate problems.
Leverage Maintenance History to Make Smarter Decisions
FTMaintenance tracks and records your equipment maintenance activity allowing you to quickly analyze everyday maintenance problems.
- Quickly identify relevant maintenance records with search, sort, and query tools
- Reduce the length of each downtime event through quick tool, part, and employee identification
- Identify reoccurring problems and implement maintenance strategies to correct them
Reduce Unplanned Downtime Expenses
FTMaintenance will minimize unplanned asset expenses through well-organized preventive, predictive, and emergency maintenance.
- Lower your equipment failure rate
- Reduce the severity of downtime
- Shorten repair time when failures do occur
Optimize Equipment and Part Replacement
FTMaintenance asset reports give you the data and information you'll need to asses equipment condition, justify equipment and/or part replacement, and make modifications to your maintenance procedure and schedule.
- Quickly generate reports, charts, and graphs
- Analyze data to determine equipment replacement schedules
- Adjust schedules according to asset and maintenance needs