Asset and Equipment Tracking
FTMaintenance asset management software simplifies asset tracking by storing all of your asset and equipment information in a single system. Quickly identify what equipment you have, know where assets are located, and automatically track equipment maintenance costs.
- Organize and track assets in single or multiple locations
- Provide additional details through attached documents or images
- View service history to aid in troubleshooting
Knowing how your assets relate to one another is critical for asset maintenance. FTMaintenance EAM software allows you to identify, visualize, and modify the relationships between your assets, equipment, locations, and subassemblies.
- Create parent-child relationships for your equipment and related components
- Schedule work orders for an entire group of equipment, instead of individual assets
- Pinpoint exactly which subcomponents consume the most maintenance resources
Comprehensive asset reports provide you with information necessary to identify and analyze everyday maintenance problems. FTMaintenance EAM software features an exhaustive list of maintenance reports.
- Generate over 140 reports to monitor asset health and performance
- Calculate maintenance costs to justify equipment repair or replacement
- Identify recurring failures and track maintenance history to predict future breakdowns
FULL SCALE PLAN
3 Important Asset Management KPIs and How to Use Them
How do you know if your assets are performing up to standards? In this article, we take a look at 3 important asset management key performance indicators (KPIs).
CMMS vs. EAM | Difference between CMMS and EAM Software
You may have heard the terms CMMS and EAM used interchangeably. Are they one in the same, or are they different? Read on to find out more about the differences between these two types of software used by maintenance departments.