Asset and Equipment Tracking
FTMaintenance asset management software simplifies asset tracking by storing all of your asset and equipment information in a single system. Quickly identify what equipment you have, know where assets are located, and automatically track equipment maintenance costs.
- Organize and track assets in single or multiple locations
- Provide additional details through attached documents or images
- View service history to aid in troubleshooting
Knowing how your assets relate to one another is critical for asset maintenance. FTMaintenance EAM software allows you to identify, visualize, and modify the relationships between your assets, equipment, locations, and subassemblies.
- Create parent-child relationships for your equipment and related components
- Schedule work orders for an entire group of equipment, instead of individual assets
- Pinpoint exactly which subcomponents consume the most maintenance resources
Comprehensive asset reports provide you with information necessary to identify and analyze everyday maintenance problems. FTMaintenance EAM software features an exhaustive list of maintenance reports.
- Generate over 140 reports to monitor asset health and performance
- Calculate maintenance costs to justify equipment repair or replacement
- Identify recurring failures and track maintenance history to predict future breakdowns
Requires a 12-Month Commitment
- Up To 500 Assets
- Unlimited Service Requests
- Unlimited Document Storage
Requires a 12-Month Commitment
- Everything in Lite Plan
- Unlimited Assets
- Access from Mobile Devices
FULL SCALE PLAN
No Required Commitment
- Everything in Lite + Plan
- Inventory Management
- No Annual Commitment
Cloud-Based or On-Premise
Additional Hosting Fees Apply
- All CMMS Features
- One-time License Purchase
- Ownership of Software License
What’s the Difference between CMMS and EAM Software?
You may have heard the terms CMMS and EAM used interchangeably. Are they one in the same, or are they different? Read on to find out more about the differences between these two types of software used by maintenance departments.
Scaling Your CMMS Software
When selecting a CMMS, scalability is an important factor. When your business grows, you want your maintenance management software to grow with it. Find out how to ensure scaling your CMMS is successful.
CMMS Cost Justification: Making a Case for CMMS
Maintenance managers know that a CMMS provides many benefits, yet many have trouble getting buy-in from upper management. In this article, we explore how to convince key stakeholders that maintenance management software is a worthwhile investment.
What is Asset Management?
Asset management helps you get the most value out of your assets throughout its entire lifecycle. Learn more about the components that comprise asset management.
What is a Bill of Materials? | Bill of Materials Definition
Maintaining a bill of materials (BOM) provides many benefits to the maintenance team. In this article we answer common questions such as what is a bill of materials, who uses BOM, and more.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.