Healthcare Asset Management Software
Healthcare facilities must operate 24/7 without exception. The maintenance team is under immense pressure to ensure that healthcare facilities are able to provide high-quality patient care; protect staff, patients, and visitors; and ensure the facility is prepared for emergencies. All of this must be done while staying in compliance with multiple, frequently changing guidelines and legal requirements. To add to this pressure, hospital administrators and executives apply extra pressure to lower operating costs.
FTMaintenance healthcare asset management software empowers you to be more proactive about hospital and healthcare facility maintenance. Robust preventive maintenance features make it easy to schedule, manage, and track maintenance on healthcare equipment and facilities. Checklists allow you to standardize maintenance procedures, ensuring that work is performed to code. Maintenance reports help you identify problem areas in your operations so that you can implement changes to manage and reduce overhead costs.
FTMaintenance Benefits for Hospital Facility Maintenance
- Improve patient satisfaction by ensuring that premises are clean, safe, and secure.
- Become more proactive by implementing preventive maintenance programs that lessen the likelihood of asset failure.
- Optimize energy consumption by keeping assets and building systems in peak operating condition.
- Meet regulatory requirements by documenting maintenance procedures needed to maintain compliance with standards set by the Joint Commission, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies.
- Stay informed about maintenance needs across the organization by allowing staff to submit work requests directly to the maintenance team.
- Prepare for emergencies by performing regular inspections of primary and redundant critical systems.
- Provide access to your CMMS from mobile devices to keep technicians productive as they move from place to place.
What is CMMS Software Validation?
Implementing validated CMMS software is a top concern of organizations in FDA-regulated industries or those seeking other certification. In this blog article, we dive into the topic of software validation and describe a simple process for validating your CMMS.
How to Implement a Proactive Maintenance Strategy
Many maintenance teams operate on using a “fix it when it breaks mentality,” which can run counter to larger business goals. A proactive maintenance strategy is more financially and operationally beneficial. Learn how to implement a proactive maintenance plan.
How to Write an RFP for CMMS Software
Knowing how to write a request for proposal can make the entire RFP process less daunting. This article explains what to include in your RFP for CMMS software.
What is a Maintenance Request System?
Learn about maintenance request systems, including how the submission process works and features useful for managing requests.
5 Reasons Maintenance Management is Important
The maintenance team plays a significant role in the success of industrial companies. When maintenance work is not managed properly, the business suffers. Learn more about why maintenance management is important.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.