Transform your raw maintenance data into actionable information with maintenance management reports that help you stay on top of ongoing maintenance activity.
- Stay in the loop about work orders that require your attention
- Monitor the completion status of work orders
- Report on asset maintenance costs
- Analyze your maintenance operations using a variety of built-in CMMS reports
FTMaintenance Select allows you to narrow down datasets using powerful search, sort, and filter options. Drill down to the exact information you need in an instant.
- Filter lists based on user-defined criteria
- Sort records by name, number, or date to quickly locate information
- Search by alphanumeric characters to instantly find matching work orders
FULL SCALE PLAN
What is Mean Time to Repair?
Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) is one of several asset management metrics maintenance teams use to improve efficiency. Learn about what MTTR is and why it’s important, as well as how to calculate it, and how to interpret the results.
4 Inventory KPIs to Improve MRO Inventory Management
Management pays close attention to whether investments made in MRO inventory are paying off. In this article, we discuss 4 inventory management metrics that you can use to measure your MRO inventory performance.
How to Measure Preventive Maintenance Effectiveness
How do you know if your preventive maintenance program is working? In this article, we discuss metrics that help you assess the effectiveness of your preventive maintenance program.
3 Important Asset Management KPIs and How to Use Them
How do you know if your assets are performing up to standards? In this article, we take a look at 3 important asset management key performance indicators (KPIs).
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.