FTMaintenance CMMS features a self-refreshing dashboard that provides you with key performance indicators (KPI), notifications, and alerts.
- Analyze up-to-date performance measurements
- Stay in the loop about work orders that require your attention
- Quickly respond to threats or problems with your maintenance operation
Transform your raw maintenance data into actionable insights. FTMaintenance comes with over 140 built-in maintenance reports, charts, and graphs that cover nearly every aspect of your maintenance program.
- Monitor maintenance team improvement through performance tracking
- Analyze data to determine viable maintenance projects
- Create and modify reports that meet your ever-changing needs
FTMaintenance allows you to narrow down datasets using powerful search, sort, and query capabilities. With the ability to filter your maintenance data, you can drill down to the exact information you need in an instant.
- Automatically filter lists and maintenance reports based on user-defined criteria
- Sort records by name, number, or date to quickly locate information
- Search by alphanumeric character to instantly find data
FULL SCALE PLAN
3 Important Asset Management KPIs and How to Use Them
How do you know if your assets are performing up to standards? In this article, we take a look at 3 important asset management key performance indicators (KPIs).
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.