Maintenance Request System
Traditional methods of requesting maintenance, such as phone calls, pages, and emails, are inefficient and bothersome. Provide others in your organizations with a dedicated portal for submitting work requests directly to the maintenance team for review and approval.
- View all maintenance requests from a single location
- Create a single channel for communicating work requests
- Provide requesters with an easy-to-use, online request form
- Receive notifications when new requests are submitted
- Allow an unlimited number of users to make requests, including guest users
Online Maintenance Request Form
Incomplete maintenance requests create confusion and require additional back-and-forth between you and requesters. Capture the exact information you need to quickly evaluate, prioritize, and address problems in a timely manner.
- Submit requests from anywhere using internet-connected devices
- Upload photos or files to provide additional detail
- Set required fields to ensure critical information is entered before requests are submitted
Work Request Management System
Decide how incoming requests should be handled – either choose to review all requests before they become work orders or automatically generate work orders from maintenance requests.
- Automatically approve work requests or place them in a queue for approval
- Prioritize maintenance requests based on need or urgency
- Closely monitor the status of unapproved requests
- Edit request details or ask for additional information from requesters before creating work orders
FTMaintenance Select Service Request Management
Watch an overview of FTMaintenance Select service request management functionality.
FULL SCALE PLAN
The Anatomy of a Maintenance Request
Maintenance requests a simple, yet often overlooked form of documentation that helps prioritize maintenance work. This blog post examines the anatomy of a maintenance request and explores how to create and manage them digitally through a CMMS’ maintenance request system.
Service Request Management Best Practices
Managing service requests is an important part of maintenance management. But without the right tools in place, it can be overwhelming. Follow these best practices to ensure you don’t fall behind on completing maintenance work that is important to others.
What is Work Order Management? | Work Order Management Process Explained
Work orders are the heart of your maintenance operation. However, organizations still rely on outdated methods for managing them. This article examines the work order management process and how a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) can help improve it.
What is a Maintenance Request System?
Learn about maintenance request systems, including how the submission process works and features useful for managing requests.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.