Maintenance Request Software
Traditional methods of requesting maintenance, such as phone calls, pages, and emails, are inefficient and bothersome. FTMaintenance provides a centralized work request software platform.
- Give anyone the ability to submit maintenance requests using a customizable online form
- View all open requests and their related work orders from one place
- Automatically approve maintenance requests or place them in a queue for approval
User-friendly Maintenance Request Form
Incomplete maintenance requests create confusion and require additional back-and-forth between technicians and requesters. FTMaintenance makes it easy for requesters to submit requests that provide the information you need to address the problem.
- Submit maintenance requests from anywhere using mobile devices
- Show, hide, and require fields to fully customize the form
- Upload photos or files to provide additional detail
Status Updates and Notifications
FTMaintenance helps you become more transparent about the status of maintenance requests, leading to better communication and improved relationships with others in your organization.
- Provide requesters with visibility of their maintenance request status
- Automatically notify requesters of status changes via email
- Send automatic email notifications when work orders are complete
FULL SCALE PLAN
What is Work Order Management? | Work Order Management Process Explained
Work orders are the heart of your maintenance operation. However, organizations still rely on outdated methods for managing them. This article examines the work order management process and how a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) can help improve it.
What is a Maintenance Request System?
Learn about maintenance request systems, including how the submission process works and features useful for managing requests.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.