Local Government Asset Management Software
Like many maintenance organizations, government facility managers are expected to “do more with less”. Government rules and regulations, time-consuming bidding processes, and a shrinking budget make maintaining aging, historic government buildings quite the challenge. To add another layer of complexity, maintenance projects must have the support of upper management and organizational leaders in order to move forward.
FTMaintenance CMMS improves local government asset management by providing robust asset tracking, cost tracking, and maintenance reporting functionality. A CMMS brings all your maintenance together in one place so that you can document preventive maintenance procedures and schedule maintenance based on labor and part availability. Powerful reports provide insights regarding whether assets are being over- or under-maintained and how maintenance dollars are spent.
FTMaintenance Benefits for Government Maintenance
- Track and manage maintenance programs for locations from a single, centralized computerized maintenance management system.
- Improve budget forecasting by leveraging historical cost calculations of asset maintenance, labor, and materials.
- Optimize the maintenance schedule to ensure that the appropriate people, parts, and money are available when maintenance is required.
- Document maintenance procedures to create consistency in how maintenance is performed, whether by in-house maintenance staff or contractors.
- Generate maintenance reports to share with organizational management that show the impact of maintenance activities on costs and asset performance.
- Simplify maintenance requests by providing personnel and staff with an online maintenance request portal.
- Maximize asset life by performing preventive maintenance before breakdowns and failures occur.
- Complete and create work orders on-the-go using web-based work order management tools, optimized for mobile devices.
Why You Shouldn’t Fear Maintenance Audits
What do you feel when you hear the word “audit”? Maintenance audits are an often feared – but important – part of business. Learn why organizations that use a CMMS have no reason to fear an audit.
How to Implement a Proactive Maintenance Strategy
Many maintenance teams operate on using a “fix it when it breaks mentality,” which can run counter to larger business goals. A proactive maintenance strategy is more financially and operationally beneficial. Learn how to implement a proactive maintenance plan.
How to Write an RFP for CMMS Software
Knowing how to write a request for proposal can make the entire RFP process less daunting. This article explains what to include in your RFP for CMMS software.
What is a Maintenance Request System?
Learn about maintenance request systems, including how the submission process works and features useful for managing requests.
How a CMMS Prepares You for Compliance Audits
Businesses in every industry must adhere to regulatory compliance standards. Thankfully, a CMMS makes preparing for compliance audits easier and less stressful. Read on to find out how.
5 Reasons Maintenance Management is Important
The maintenance team plays a significant role in the success of industrial companies. When maintenance work is not managed properly, the business suffers. Learn more about why maintenance management is important.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.