Work Order Creation Software
Manual work order creation is time-consuming and tedious. Quickly and easily create fully-detailed work orders in no time.
- Create work orders directly from work requests
- Assign multiple assets to a single work order
- Generate work orders for on-demand or scheduled maintenance activities
- Provide detailed work procedures and instructions
- Attach images and other files that provide visual detail
Work Order Tracking Software
Plan and schedule maintenance work, monitor work order performance, and hold your team accountable for completing maintenance work on time.
- Easily view work order status
- Search for work orders by asset, priority, and due date
- Plan work in advance to ensure parts and materials are on hand when needed
- Schedule maintenance when assets and labor are available
- Trigger maintenance based on calendar date or runtime
- Generate reports that identify overdue and incomplete maintenance work
Work Order History Software
Robust and accurate work order records are a boon to future repairs. Automatically build a maintenance history that assists in troubleshooting, maintenance planning, and preventive maintenance scheduling.
- Close work orders in seconds
- Automatically create a comprehensive, historical maintenance record
- Document what work was done, how long it took, and who did it
- Add supporting documentation through attachments and notes
- Reopen work orders to make corrections or add more detail
- Set field requirements for closing work orders to capture all desired information
Work Order Management Mobile App Software
Today’s maintenance teams are highly mobile. Mobile work order software allows technicians to document day-to-day maintenance activities wherever the job takes them.
- Access to the entire work order list
- Locate work orders with search, sort, and query functions
- Update work orders with documentation of work completed
- Quickly create work orders and service requests from mobile devices
- Access work order history to aid in troubleshooting while out in the field
FTMaintenance Select Work Order Management
Watch an overview of FTMaintenance Select work order management functionality.
FULL SCALE PLAN
How to Write an Effective Maintenance Task
Learning how to write a maintenance task effectively is an important part of creating a successful maintenance plan. There are some general guidelines as well as specific steps a maintenance planner can follow to carry out the process.
Pros and Cons of Different Work Order Management Systems
Maintenance teams use one of multiple systems to manage work orders, including paper, spreadsheets, email, and CMMS software. Learn about the pros and cons of each system in this blog post.
Work Order Management Best Practices
Work order management is a balancing act. CMMS software helps you establish and enforce work order management best practices. Read this blog post to learn what a complete work order process should look like and the benefits of using maintenance management software for this purpose
Using a CMMS to Manage Work Orders
Lack of work order management can leave employees stressed or under-worked. CMMS software helps maintenance departments manage their work orders so they can prioritize tasks and improve efficiency.
What is Work Order Management? | Work Order Management Process Explained
Work orders are the heart of your maintenance operation. However, organizations still rely on outdated methods for managing them. This article examines the work order management process and how a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) can help improve it.