Work Order Management
With FTMaintenance work order software, you can automate work order activation, assignment, and distribution, ensuring that work orders don’t fall through the cracks.
- Plan ahead on a flexible maintenance calendar with multiple schedule views
- Easily distribute work orders via automatic emailing and printing
- Set-and-forget preventive maintenance work orders using auto-activation functionality
Work Order Completion and Closure
Being able to reference complete and accurate maintenance history can be a boon for future repairs. The FTMaintenance work order system allows you to manage and control the information required before work orders can be completed.
- Guide employees through work order closure with a step-by-step work order wizard
- Create an approval process that requires sign-off from higher levels of management
- Improve data entry by customizing required fields
Mobile Work Order Software
Maintenance is more than a desk job. FTMaintenance mobile work order software extends work order functionality to technicians in the field.
- Create and receive work orders from mobile devices
- Save time by updating and closing work orders as repairs are completed
- Supplement work order details with pictures taken from mobile device cameras
- Go paperless and keep work orders from getting lost
FTMaintenance Work Order Overview
In this video, you’ll see an overview of a work order, where all the major components of FTMaintenance come together.
Requires a 12-Month Commitment
- Up To 500 Assets
- Unlimited Service Requests
- Unlimited Document Storage
Requires a 12-Month Commitment
- Everything in Lite Plan
- Unlimited Assets
- Access from Mobile Devices
FULL SCALE PLAN
No Required Commitment
- Everything in Lite + Plan
- Inventory Management
- No Annual Commitment
Cloud-Based or On-Premise
Additional Hosting Fees Apply
- All CMMS Features
- One-time License Purchase
- Ownership of Software License
What is a Work Order? | Maintenance Work Orders Explained
Work orders are a highly valuable tool in the industrial workplace, especially for the maintenance team. Learn the basics of maintenance work orders including how they are used and how to manage them.
Why CMMS Implementations Fail
Despite more companies purchasing maintenance management software, implementation failure is fairly common. Uncover the reasons why CMMS implementations fail and how to overcome these pitfalls so you can successfully use your CMMS software.
Creating a Culture of Accountability with CMMS
Taking responsibility for one’s own actions and results is an important part of maintenance process improvement. Here’s how a CMMS can help you create and maintain a culture of accountability in your facility.
What is Corrective Maintenance?
In this article, we explore corrective maintenance, including a corrective maintenance definition, types of corrective maintenance, corrective maintenance examples, and more.
Transitioning from Manual Maintenance Management Methods to a CMMS
Transitioning to maintenance management software, or a CMMS, will make your work life easier. Getting started is a process, but don’t worry—it’s easier than you think.
What is Maintenance Management?
What is maintenance management, really? In this article, we go beyond the textbook definition to describe how maintenance management works in the real world.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.