Work Order Management
With FTMaintenance work order software, you can automate work order activation, assignment, and distribution, ensuring that work orders don’t fall through the cracks.
- Plan ahead on a flexible maintenance calendar with multiple schedule views
- Easily distribute work orders via automatic emailing and printing
- Set-and-forget preventive maintenance work orders using auto-activation functionality
Work Order Completion and Closure
Being able to reference complete and accurate maintenance history can be a boon for future repairs. The FTMaintenance work order system allows you to manage and control the information required before work orders can be completed.
- Guide employees through work order closure with a step-by-step work order wizard
- Create an approval process that requires sign-off from higher levels of management
- Improve data entry by customizing required fields
Mobile Work Order Software
Maintenance is more than a desk job. FTMaintenance mobile work order software extends work order functionality to technicians in the field.
- Create and receive work orders from mobile devices
- Save time by updating and closing work orders as repairs are completed
- Supplement work order details with pictures taken from mobile device cameras
- Go paperless and keep work orders from getting lost
FULL SCALE PLAN
Using a CMMS to Manage Work Orders
Lack of work order management can leave employees stressed or under-worked. CMMS software helps maintenance departments manage their work orders so they can prioritize tasks and improve efficiency.
What is Work Order Management? | Work Order Management Process Explained
Work orders are the heart of your maintenance operation. However, organizations still rely on outdated methods for managing them. This article examines the work order management process and how a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) can help improve it.
What is a Maintenance Request System?
Learn about maintenance request systems, including how the submission process works and features useful for managing requests.