Work Order Management
With FTMaintenance work order management software, you can automate work order activation, assignment, and distribution, ensuring that work orders don’t fall through the cracks.
- Plan ahead on a flexible maintenance calendar with multiple schedule views
- Easily distribute work orders via automatic emailing and printing
- Set-and-forget preventive maintenance work orders using auto-activation functionality
Work Order Completion and Closure
Being able to reference complete and accurate maintenance history can be a boon for future repairs. The FTMaintenance work order system allows you to manage and control the information required before work orders can be completed.
- Guide employees through work order closure with a step-by-step work order wizard
- Create an approval process that requires sign-off from higher levels of management
- Improve data entry by customizing required fields
Mobile Work Order Software
Maintenance is more than a desk job. FTMaintenance mobile work order software extends work order functionality to technicians in the field.
- Create and receive work orders from mobile devices
- Save time by updating and closing work orders as repairs are completed
- Supplement work order details with pictures taken from mobile device cameras
- Go paperless and keep work orders from getting lost
FULL SCALE PLAN
Keeping Assets Healthy: A Complete Guide to 4 Types of Maintenance
There are many types of maintenance and using some or all of them strategically will contribute to the health of your assets. Read on to learn about how four maintenance types—corrective, preventive, condition-based, and predictive—work.
Work Order Management Best Practices
Work order management is a balancing act. CMMS software helps you establish and enforce work order management best practices. Read this blog post to learn what a complete work order process should look like and the benefits of using maintenance management software for this purpose
Unique Corporate Holiday Ideas for 2020
Has the stress and unique challenges brought on by 2020 got you down? Many people may be looking forward to the holiday season, but are unsure of what they can do this year. Read this blog post to get ideas for the holidays and working remotely, along with some alternatives to on site corporate holiday activities to do this year.
Fall Preventive Maintenance Tips for Facilities
As the start of fall brings changing leaves and cooler temperatures, there are several building exterior and property maintenance tasks you should complete to prepare your organization for the season change. This blog post provides you with a comprehensive fall checklist to use this season.
Using a CMMS to Manage Work Orders
Lack of work order management can leave employees stressed or under-worked. CMMS software helps maintenance departments manage their work orders so they can prioritize tasks and improve efficiency.
What is Work Order Management? | Work Order Management Process Explained
Work orders are the heart of your maintenance operation. However, organizations still rely on outdated methods for managing them. This article examines the work order management process and how a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) can help improve it.
What is a Maintenance Request System?
Learn about maintenance request systems, including how the submission process works and features useful for managing requests.