Preventive Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
Manually generating work orders for recurring tasks creates unnecessary administrative work and pulls you away from more important things. FTMaintenance preventive maintenance software allows you to automatically create PM work orders on the schedule of your choosing.
- Schedule PMs based on calendar date, run time, or when maintenance was last performed
- Associate tasks and parts with varying frequencies using the same PM template
- Eliminate redundant data entry with multi-equipment work orders
Preventive Maintenance Task Lists
Maintenance history is more reliable when jobs are performed consistently. With FTMaintenance preventive maintenance software, you can create procedures that leave little room for error or confusion.
- Create a master list of tasks that can be used again and again
- Update a PM task and have the change applied to all associated PM work orders
- Maintain consistency by providing technicians with step-by-step instructions
FTMaintenance is an effective preventive maintenance program that allows you to balance the workload on a customizable maintenance calendar.
- Get a snapshot of preventive maintenance jobs on a color-coded calendar
- Easily reassign and reschedule PM work orders
- Share the maintenance schedule with other departments to plan PMs around equipment availability
FULL SCALE PLAN
What is Total Productive Maintenance?
Total productive maintenance (TPM) helps you maintain and improve the effectiveness of production through a maintenance-centered approach. This brief primer will help you understand the basics of TPM and how you can benefit from it.
What is Time-based Maintenance (TbM)?
Time-based maintenance (TbM), or periodic maintenance, can play an important role in your overall maintenance strategy. Here’s what you need to know to get started with time-based maintenance.
12 Tips for Improving Your Preventive Maintenance Plan
Improving your preventive maintenance plan can be a challenge. Don’t worry, we can help. We’ll discuss 12 tips for improving your PM plan, and how a CMMS can help you carry out these tips.
Corrective vs. Preventive Maintenance
Do you know the differences between corrective and preventive maintenance? How do they compare? Read more about examples of corrective vs. preventive maintenance, when to use each of them, and how a CMMS helps keep track of both.
What is Preventive Maintenance? | Types, Examples, and Advantages of PM
Preventive maintenance is an important part of every maintenance strategy. This article tells you all you need to know, including a definition of preventive maintenance, types of preventive maintenance, and more.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.