Preventive Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
Manually generating work orders for recurring tasks creates unnecessary administrative work and pulls you away from more important things. FTMaintenance preventive maintenance software allows you to automatically create PM work orders on the schedule of your choosing.
- Schedule PMs based on calendar date, run time, or when maintenance was last performed
- Associate tasks and parts with varying frequencies using the same PM template
- Eliminate redundant data entry with multi-equipment work orders
Preventive Maintenance Task Lists
Maintenance history is more reliable when jobs are performed consistently. With FTMaintenance preventive maintenance software, you can create procedures that leave little room for error or confusion.
- Create a master list of tasks that can be used again and again
- Update a PM task and have the change applied to all associated PM work orders
- Maintain consistency by providing technicians with step-by-step instructions
FTMaintenance is an effective preventive maintenance program that allows you to balance the workload on a customizable maintenance calendar.
- Get a snapshot of preventive maintenance jobs on a color-coded calendar
- Easily reassign and reschedule PM work orders
- Share the maintenance schedule with other departments to plan PMs around equipment availability
Requires a 12-Month Commitment
- Up To 500 Assets
- Unlimited Service Requests
- Unlimited Document Storage
Requires a 12-Month Commitment
- Everything in Lite Plan
- Unlimited Assets
- Access from Mobile Devices
FULL SCALE PLAN
No Required Commitment
- Everything in Lite + Plan
- Inventory Management
- No Annual Commitment
Cloud-Based or On-Premise
Additional Hosting Fees Apply
- All CMMS Features
- One-time License Purchase
- Ownership of Software License
How to Plan for CMMS Implementation | CMMS Implementation Activities (Part 1)
There is much preparation to be done before your purchase a CMMS. Here are the pre-purchase activities you should consider as you kick off your CMMS implementation project.
Corrective vs. Preventive Maintenance
Do you know the differences between corrective and preventive maintenance? How do they compare? Read more about examples of corrective vs. preventive maintenance, when to use each of them, and how a CMMS helps keep track of both.
CMMS Cost Justification: Making a Case for CMMS
Maintenance managers know that a CMMS provides many benefits, yet many have trouble getting buy-in from upper management. In this article, we explore how to convince key stakeholders that maintenance management software is a worthwhile investment.
What is a Work Order? | Maintenance Work Orders Explained
Work orders are a highly valuable tool in the industrial workplace, especially for the maintenance team. Learn the basics of maintenance work orders including how they are used and how to manage them.
Creating a Culture of Accountability with CMMS
Taking responsibility for one’s own actions and results is an important part of maintenance process improvement. Here’s how a CMMS can help you create and maintain a culture of accountability in your facility.
How a CMMS Prepares You for Compliance Audits
Businesses in every industry must adhere to regulatory compliance standards. Thankfully, a CMMS makes preparing for compliance audits easier and less stressful. Read on to find out how.
What is Corrective Maintenance?
In this article, we explore corrective maintenance, including a corrective maintenance definition, types of corrective maintenance, corrective maintenance examples, and more.
What is Preventive Maintenance?
Preventive maintenance is an important part of every maintenance strategy. This article tells you all you need to know, including a definition of preventive maintenance, types of preventive maintenance, and more.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.