Preventive Maintenance Scheduling Software
Say goodbye to manually generating work orders for recurring maintenance tasks. FTMaintenance Select allows you to automatically create and schedule preventive maintenance work orders on the schedule of your choosing.
- Schedule preventive maintenance using time-based or meter-based intervals
- Create a unique preventive maintenance schedule for each asset
- Eliminate redundant data entry with multi-asset work orders
- Automate day-to-day and week-to-week scheduling responsibilities by using preventive maintenance work order templates
Preventive Maintenance Checklists
Make asset performance more reliable by ensuring your team performs preventive maintenance procedures consistently. Develop PM checklists that leave little room for error or confusion and create consistency in the quality of PM work, no matter who performs it.
- Create a master list of tasks that can be used again and again
- Provide technicians with step-by-step instructions for routine maintenance jobs
- Update tasks once and have the change applied to all associated work orders
- Check off preventive maintenance tasks as they are completed
- Effectively manage labor resources by providing time estimates per task
- Track the time and costs associated with routine preventive maintenance activities
Preventive Maintenance Calendar
View all scheduled preventive maintenance work orders at a glance, with the flexibility to reschedule or reassign work as necessary.
- Create and schedule work orders from a maintenance calendar
- Get a snapshot of preventive maintenance jobs on a color-coded calendar
- See what’s important through multiple calendar views
- Easily reschedule and reassign preventive maintenance work orders
FTMaintenance Select Preventive Maintenance
Watch an overview of FTMaintenance Select preventive maintenance functionality.
FULL SCALE PLAN
Preventive Maintenance Best Practices
While there are many benefits of preventive maintenance, long-term success can be difficult to achieve. Follow these preventive maintenance best practices to improve your PM practices and increase the reliability of your equipment and facilities.
Create a Preventive Maintenance Program in 8 Easy Steps
Despite the many benefits of preventive maintenance, many organizations are stuck in a reactive mindset. Learn how to create a preventive maintenance program with our easy-to-follow guide.
How to Implement a Proactive Maintenance Strategy
Many maintenance teams operate on using a “fix it when it breaks mentality,” which can run counter to larger business goals. A proactive maintenance strategy is more financially and operationally beneficial. Learn how to implement a proactive maintenance plan.
How to Measure Preventive Maintenance Effectiveness
How do you know if your preventive maintenance program is working? In this article, we discuss metrics that help you assess the effectiveness of your preventive maintenance program.
What is Total Productive Maintenance?
Total productive maintenance (TPM) helps you maintain and improve the effectiveness of production through a maintenance-centered approach. This brief primer will help you understand the basics of TPM and how you can benefit from it.
What is Time-based Maintenance (TbM)?
Time-based maintenance (TbM), or periodic maintenance, can play an important role in your overall maintenance strategy. Here’s what you need to know to get started with time-based maintenance.
12 Tips for Improving Your Preventive Maintenance Plan
Improving your preventive maintenance plan can be a challenge. Don’t worry, we can help. We’ll discuss 12 tips for improving your PM plan, and how a CMMS can help you carry out these tips.
Corrective vs. Preventive Maintenance
Do you know the differences between corrective and preventive maintenance? How do they compare? Read more about examples of corrective vs. preventive maintenance, when to use each of them, and how a CMMS helps keep track of both.
What is Preventive Maintenance? | Types, Examples, and Advantages of PM
Preventive maintenance is an important part of every maintenance strategy. This article tells you all you need to know, including a definition of preventive maintenance, types of preventive maintenance, and more.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.