- Are you always able to locate the maintenance data and resources you need?
- Is it difficult to generate reports because you have trouble locating the information you need?
- Do you know which maintenance projects are the best ones to be funded?
- Do you have a need for any reports that you are unable to generate?
- Do you know how much you’re spending to maintain your assets?
Our Solution: FTMaintenance will help you make better management decisions.
FTMaintenance helps you make key decisions about your maintenance activities and procedures. Your maintenance information is readily available and can be provided to you, your team, or other departments within your organization at a moment's notice.
Improve Maintenance Cost Tracking
FTMaintenance tracks and calculates maintenance costs to help you manage budgets and expenditures. The built-in cost center automates the collection of inventory and labor expenses and can draw information from either work orders or purchase orders.
- Save time through automatic assignment of cost centers to work orders
- Easily analyze maintenance cost by GL account number
- Identify strategies for budget allocation
- Plan maintenance activities around remaining capital
- Quickly view and share cost center performance from the cost center manager or reports
Quickly Access and Share Management Information
FTMaintenance helps with your continual maintenance process improvement by presenting your maintenance information in a form that assists in making critical management decisions.
- Easily run over 140 reports, charts, and graphs
- Analyze data to determine viable maintenance projects
- Generate reports based on any aspect of your maintenance operation
- Monitor maintenance team improvement through tracking of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Create and modify reports to meet your unique and ever-change needs
Leverage Your Maintenance Library
FTMaintenance helps you build a digital maintenance library with easy to link and view attachments, giving you anytime access to maintenance and safety documentation. Easily attach multi-page documents, PDFs, images, drawings and any other Windows-supported files.
- Append safety and installation documents to pieces of inventory
- Attach lockout tagout procedures and/or images to equipment
- Include breakdown schematics and/or CAD drawings with work orders
- Add employee certification documents to team member's records