FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release FTMaintenance Select v184.108.40.206, which incorporates the following:
- Work Order Management
- Mark a work order as complete
- Automatically enter a work order completion date and time when the work order is marked as complete
- View completed work orders
- The “Go Back” on a service request’s edit page now works as expected.
- Runtime unit information can be entered during the creation of an equipment record.
- Previously uploaded record attachments now retain their original date and time stamp when new attachments are added.
- The inventory name now loads properly when using the “Next” button during the creation of an inventory group and inventory item.
- Manufacturer contact information (i.e., email address, phone, address) are no longer deleted when creating a manufacturer record from an asset record (via quick create).
- Location data now displays correctly when creating or editing an equipment record.
- Special characters (i.e., parenthesis) can now be used in a customer’s Phone field.
- Capital letters can now be used in a customer’s Email Address field.
- Locations can now be removed from inventory items.
- Warning messages regarding invalid field data are reset when cancelling the addition of or edit of a location.
- Data can now be entered in the Meter Type and Unit fields of a meter reading record.
- Non-numerical data is no longer erroneously entered in the Quantity Allocated field on the work order Tool field.
- The system now notifies users when character limits are exceeded for an inventory item’s Number field.
- Clicking the linked work order number of a closed work order displays the associated work order history record.
- Inventory item details can now be accessed from a transaction history record.
- Transaction history data now displays properly.
- Locations records now properly load when creating or editing a stockroom record.
- Attachments can now be deleted from service requests.
- The correct dialog box now appears when editing a vendor from an asset record.
- Activated notifications remain active after notification event information is changed.
- A service request’s Required Date field now displays the correct time.
- The Update button on an asset record now works as expected.