Livestock Farm Maintenance Software
Regular maintenance goes a long way in ensuring ranches and livestock farms operate smoothly. Unlike crops, animals need daily feeding and hydration, immunizations and medication, and at times, insemination and birthing assistance. To provide high-quality care to livestock, ranchers must maintain the equipment needed for feeding, hydrating, and transportation; as well as the facilities that house animals, feed, and machinery. With so many responsibilities to manage, even small setbacks put entire ranch operations at risk.
FTMaintenance ranch maintenance management software makes it easy for livestock farmers to manage maintenance schedules that protect crucial machinery and buildings. Create asset records to document asset performance information and track maintenance history. Schedule routine maintenance inspections and cleanup activities to help you avoid unplanned, costly repairs. Leverage file attachments to make sure that owner’s manuals and other maintenance documentation are available at a moment’s notice.
FTMaintenance Benefits for Ranching
- Eliminate easy-to-lose paperwork by digitizing maintenance records that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Reduce costly, time-consuming repairs by scheduling preventive maintenance inspections and part replacements.
- Automatically delegate work to others through automatic work order generation, notification, and distribution.
- Create a digital maintenance library that allows labor resources to easily access maintenance documentation.
- Minimize workplace accidents by documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs) for potentially hazardous maintenance tasks.
- Track the condition of equipment and facilities to ensure each asset gets the specific care it needs to function properly.
- Access maintenance data while out in the field from internet-connected devices.
- Reduce the risk of downtime by proactively maintaining equipment and vehicles needed for daily operation.
- Retrieve accurate compliance data to submit to the FDA, EPA, USDA, and other regulatory organizations.
What are the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices?
FDA-regulated industries must follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations that protect the health and safety of consumers. In this article, we provide an overview of GMP regulations related to maintenance and how CMMS software helps with compliance.
What is CMMS Software Validation?
Implementing validated CMMS software is a top concern of organizations in FDA-regulated industries or those seeking other certification. In this blog article, we dive into the topic of software validation and describe a simple process for validating your CMMS.
What is Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certification?
Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards ensure the quality and safety of food and beverage products. Maintenance departments must pay close attention to the assets, personnel, and processes used in food production in order to meet these standards. Learn more about SQF certification and the role maintenance plays in SQF compliance.
Why Food and Beverage Manufacturers Need to Invest in a CMMS
Maintenance in the food industry is full of many challenges not seen in other industries. Investing in a CMMS helps food manufacturers remain competitive by providing a single platform for managing maintenance operations. Learn more about why the food and beverage industry needs to invest in a CMMS.
Why You Shouldn’t Fear Maintenance Audits
What do you feel when you hear the word “audit”? Maintenance audits are an often feared – but important – part of business. Learn why organizations that use a CMMS have no reason to fear an audit.
How to Implement a Proactive Maintenance Strategy
Many maintenance teams operate on using a “fix it when it breaks mentality,” which can run counter to larger business goals. A proactive maintenance strategy is more financially and operationally beneficial. Learn how to implement a proactive maintenance plan.
How a CMMS Prepares You for Compliance Audits
Businesses in every industry must adhere to regulatory compliance standards. Thankfully, a CMMS makes preparing for compliance audits easier and less stressful. Read on to find out how.
5 Reasons Maintenance Management is Important
The maintenance team plays a significant role in the success of industrial companies. When maintenance work is not managed properly, the business suffers. Learn more about why maintenance management is important.
10 Reasons to Use CMMS Over Spreadsheets
Many companies use spreadsheets to track maintenance data, but there are better solutions available. Learn about the advantages of using FTMaintenance over static spreadsheet software for maintenance management.