FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release FTMaintenance Select v126.96.36.199, which incorporates the following:
- Inventory Management
- Access frequently used inventory operations, such as transactions, through a graphical shortcut icon.
- Service Request Management
- Automatically update a service request’s status when work orders are closed.
- Access a service request’s related work orders from the service request.
- A service request’s Status can now be changed to a status other than Pending or Withdrawn.
- Required fields for asset downtime records now work as expected.
- The logged in user appears by default when creating asset downtime records.
- Changes to asset, inventory, and work order configuration take place immediately.
- The system notifies users when duplicate inventory group names are created.
- The system notifies users when character limits are exceeded for inventory group names and descriptions.
- A manufacturer’s Country no longer defaults to United States.
- A manufacturer’s Type attribute now displays in the manufacturers grid.
- Indoor locations can now be added to the locations tree.
- The number of items in a stockroom is now calculated and displayed correctly.