FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release FTMaintenance Select v22.214.171.124, which incorporates the following:
- Service Request Management
- Request maintenance assistance on behalf of another requester
- The system now notifies users when character limits are exceeded or illegal characters are entered into Number field when adding a new cost center to a service request.
- Asset names can now contain or start with numbers.
- Locations can now be deleted without causing system errors.
- The Runtime Schedule option is now only enabled when an asset is assigned to the work order.
- The visibility of an inventory item’s Carrying Cost field can now correctly be configured.
- New service requests are now automatically approved when the service request configuration setting is set to Direct Mode.
- Approved service requests now automatically become work orders when the service request configuration setting is set to Direct Mode.
- Asset names now display correctly in the All Work Orders grid.
- The Transaction Description now properly displays in transaction history.
- Edit and delete icons are only displayed for valid items on the locations list.