- All previous editions (FTMaintenance Expert, FTMaintenance Professional, and FTMaintenance Enterprise) are now consolidated into a single version named FTMaintenance.
- A new Work Order Wizard simplifies the process of preparing work orders for closure.
- The interface and performance of the asset tree is improved.
- A new option to automatically calculate downtime of equipment is available.
- Additional user options regarding required fields are added: Actual downtime can now be required for work order closure; Causes and Status can now be required for creation and/or closure of work orders.
- Six (6) new, combined Work Order reports are now available.
- The ability to specify the location of the SMTP port is now provided.
- The Interface of the quick close procedure (as well as the Inventory, Receiving, Equipment, and Scheduling modules) has been enhanced.
- Group Rights are now automatically reset upon initial login.
- DM (Demand Maintenance) and PM (Preventive Maintenance) Work Order Modules involving the creation, selection, scheduling, activation, and printing of work order records have been improved.
- Specific queries associated with PM reports, Transaction Log history, and Transaction Archive modules have been improved.
- Ten (10) reports have been improved.
- The Alarm module, Service Request module, Purchasing module, and Employee module have been improved.
- An issue involving the printing of multiple attachment records has been corrected.
- An issue regarding resizing of the Quick Screen has been corrected.
- An issue regarding the display of some PDF attachments has been corrected.